Saturday, May 19, 2007

The love of my life

I can hear the rains lashing outside..summer is not the time for rains but the rain god must have been in a rebellious mood today..The winds were howling through the trees and bought a strange sort of ambience to the atmosphere...It bought back old memories...Memories of my love...

I miss her so much now...far across the seven seas, I have no means to see her...I still remember those rainy day when I went for a ride with her...that was so long before...I miss those intimate moments....Her touch was so reassuring that it had a calming effect on me..I knew that i could find solace in her fold...She was my constant companion during my days in India...How I miss her now....The separation was unbearable...

I had half a mind to bring her with me..but my parents would never allow that...They would not understand...they never will..There were other problems too...The costs involved were exorbitant...It was just not possible..I should learn to live without her...No, I just can't think of any one else in her place...There are lots of harleys and suzukis...But none could ever stand before my beloved CALIBER !!!