Saturday, April 28, 2007

2623 makes the move !!

hmmm...where did i leave off ?? yup, dinner..don't remember the menu we ordered..but just know that our resolve to follow the age old belief to eat lightly before a journey, was broken...the food was really good....so, eat we did, without any inhibitions....

Thru the subway, we made it to central... I was brought down to my senses when i realised that the my ticked status was still RAC...it needed to move another 20 places in order to have a realistic chance of making it to the cnfrmd status..."Don't worry mate, mebbe ur berthmate would be a gorgeous stud an' you can spend the hours chatting with her", my worried mind was trying to find the silver lining....

pushing aside the heads that threatened to block my view of the reservation chart, i peeked thru to get hold of the chart...and there, lo and behold(after 10 min of standing on tip toe), i could see my name at the very bottom, with the status as cnfrmd...yippeeee !!!

With the last of the tensions resolved, we made our way thru the milling crowd...It was a foregone conclusion that our coach would be at the very end of the track and as usual my money was safe....we "scanned" the chart but to no avail...A quiet night, indeed...

Decided to meet after the TTE was done over with..UB is my fave spot and so far, I was riding my luck....

No comments: